- Student must put their ID cards properly.
- They must bring their admit cards. A student shall not be allowed to sit for the exams without admit cards.
- Students have to be sure that the Registrar signs the permit before the exams starts.
- Student must keep all things except permitted materials and examination document in front of the room.
- Students, if found with any act of cheating, shall be debarred from appearing at the said examination or all examinations to be decided by the Discipline Committee.
- Candidates shall not leave the examination hall before one hour has passed.
- All cellular phones must be switched off during the exam.
- Digital diary or programmable calculators are not allowed for use in the exam hall.
- Students must not write anything on the question paper, desk, chair, walls of the examination hall.
- Not more than one student is allowed to go outside the examination hall at a time.
- Student must sign in the attendance sheet before leaving the examination hall.
- Nobody will be allowed to enter the examination hall more than half an houre after the examination starts.
- Student may use additional answer sheet if needed but she/he must write his/her ID number and other particulars clearly and get them attached with the original answer scripts duly signed by the invigilator.
- Student, if found with any objectionable papers under his/her possession, she/he shall be debarred from appearing in this or all examinations to be decided by the Disciplinary Committee.
- Candidates must observe silence and strict discipline in the examination hall.
- For any other matters pertaining to smooth conduct of examination not mentioned above, the decision of the invigilator/ hall in charge shall be considered final.